In Johannesburg… I have a small mountain of beautifully printed books that I can ship world-wide (click here to see a preview of the book).
It costs R150 per book… (which is about $11 USD)
Shipping costs for South Africans:
- Postnet-to-Postnet: R99 flat rate.
- Overnight Express (shipped directly to your door): From R115 – R350… depending on whether you live in one of our main cities… or an “outlying area”.
Shipping costs for International friends:
I use DHL… and shipping costs vary – depending on where you live. Fill in the order form and I’ll send you a quote. If you don’t like the shipping cost, you can always cancel the order.
Getting hold of a copy is easy.
- Fill in the online form below (it gets e-mailed to me automatically).
- Once I receive your order form – I’ll send you an invoice with a payment link (you can pay with a credit card or via EFT).
- Once you’ve paid – the book will be on it’s way to you!
If you’re not from South Africa… you might want to order the book directly from Amazon. (Click here to order directly from Amazon). The shipping costs will probably be a lot cheaper (especially if you’re based in the United States!)…
Of course, international customers are welcome to order books directly from me. Just fill in the online form below, and I’ll get a shipping quote for you (based on where you live) – and e-mail you a costing. I’ll also send you a payment link.
Contact me if you have any questions…