Ways to connect!
My mother insists that I’m impossible to get hold of. That’s because she keeps phoning me (or whatsapping me). I have a very terrible relationship with my phone. I’m either losing it, breaking it or forgetting to charge it. So don’t bother trying to phone or whatsapp me (unless you want to feel frustrated and ignored – like Mom).
Best way to connect is the following 7 ways:
- E-mail (see the form below). Easy-peasy.
- Comment on my blog (I read all the blog comments. Even the nasty ones).
- Sign up to my blog posts (sign-up box on top right of post pages). It’ll automatically send you an e-mail whenever I write a new post.
- Connect with me on Instagram (I’m slowly extracting myself from Facebook and Twitter – but I’m still a fan of Instagram!)
- Connect with me on Flickr (I post lots of photos there too).
- Sign up for my not-at-all-regular newsletter (scroll to the bottom of this page)
- Meet up in person. I love travelling. Love exploring. Love connecting with like-minded people and hatching plans and ideas!